Learn more about investing in Vitarka Therapeutics

Our team will get back to you soon to follow up on your inquiry.
Lead Rounds?
Vitarka Therapeutics
Curing the Untreated
Founded
2021
Employees*
3
Funding to Date*
$875,000
Website
www.vitarka.co.uk/
CEO Vineeta Tripathi
"Vitarka is revolutionizing intracellular drug delivery by developing a new tumor-targeted platform technology using pore-forming proteins. RNA therapeutics have the potential to target 90% of the druggable proteome and bring benefits to patients and their families."
Almost 85% patients with late-stage cancers do not have treatment options.

A new wave of RNA therapeutics has the potential to transform treatment for solid tumours. Existing non-viral technologies cannot target tumour cells. Moreover, these fail to release the therapeutic RNA into the cytosol, less than 1% leaks out of the endosomes (a sub-cellular compartment). The remaining 99% is degraded.

EndoPore is Vitarka Therapeutics’ solution to this drug delivery problem. Using a synthetic biology approach, our team has developed pore forming proteins (PFPs) for targeted, cytosolic delivery of RNA therapeutics. PFPs have a naturally evolved mechanism of endosomal escape, which we are exploiting along with using a validated mechanism of stabilising RNA.