We are looking for a passionate Scientist to join our team! We seek a Research Associate to help us build future groundbreaking products to promote human skin health.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in cellular biology, bioengineering, aging or a similar field. PhD or Masters level preferred. The ideal candidate is skilled in standard cellular and tissue culture, molecular biology, cellular biology, and drug screening techniques. This person is expected to function well within a team setting, complete tasks on time, and communicate effectively with company management.
The Research Associate will be working with research and development, validation, and manufacturing of advanced human 3D skin models, testing new compounds, and studying their mechanism of action. Experience in the field of aging, senescence, cell culture, protein analysis, immunohistochemistry, and image analysis programs (such as ImageJ or Cell Profiler) is also greatly appreciated.
– PhD, Master degree, or B.S. with 2+ years experience in an academic or industry setting.
– Expertise in cellular biology, molecular biology and tissue engineering.
– Must be authorized to work in the United States.
– Work with our R&D team to execute cell-based assays and experiments and report results to the team.
– Cell culture, PCR, RNA techniques, Western blot.
– Ensure that experiments are performed to a consistently high standard.
– Properly document work in lab notebooks and internal databases.
– Perform general lab management duties such as maintaining equipment, general supplies, reagents, etc.
– Foster and promote effective and efficient teamwork within the company.
– Demonstrate critical thinking and ingenuity by bringing new ideas to unveil scientific questions that align with our mission and product development.
Competitive, full-time salary + Bonus
Health and Dental Insurance
Career Development Planning
START DATE April 19th 2021
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Research Associate”, and include a CV and cover letter in your application. www.oneskin.co