Microgenesis is looking for an Operations Manager in the US
Microgenesis is a new paradigm of thinking about fertility. During last year’s we have been treating patients who have failed multiple IVF procedures. We run our clinical study, across Spain and Argentina, in 287 unexplained infertile patients and 75% of them got pregnant after our test and treatment.
We are working on the development of new technologies that are focus on women’s health trying to avoid the long and painful fertility journey that we have experienced with our patients.
We are expanding our team in the US looking for someone who can growth with us in the US market helping more couples became families.
What you’ll be doing as part of the team:
- Develop financial model and scenario analysis to determine strategic options (andtrade-offs) of specific business models or capital investments
- Build competitive analysis by deeply understanding Microgenesis’s products and clearlyarticulating competitive differentiation
- Communicate key insights from projects to investors and internal partners
- Use data to identify and operationalize new metrics around fertility products
- Partner cross-functionally to prepare analysis and insights for larger thought leadership initiatives
What we need to see:
- Enrolled in an MBA program from a top-tiered university
- Passion for change health and empower women
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex programs
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exhibit a growth mentality
- B.A. in finance/economics or B.S. in health science
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Prior experience with a reputable, fast-growing technology or health company
- Demonstrate the ability to build trust and exert influence with key stakeholders
Please send resume and cover letter to Gabriela Gutierrez, CEO and co-founder, email@example.com