IndieBio is a leading Life Sciences Accelerator, that transforms scientists into entrepreneurs by enabling biology as a technology. Our portfolio is comprised of 94 cutting edge life science companies that have raised more than $140M and created over 400 jobs in the Bay Area. We want to bring on an Office Manager to support our SF office as we ramp-up operations and continue to grow our team and portfolio. This job would be central to operations in a fast moving entrepreneurial setting.
To support this growing team, you will be the primary liaison for the Directors, managing travel and calendars while also lending a strategic perspective to all business operations. Additionally, you will lend support for lab operations, and work on initiatives such as organizing events or driving opportunities for their portfolio companies to gain more exposure.
- Embrace a multifaceted role that consists of office management, planning and high volume calendaring
- Work as an extension of executives to ensure their needs are met through diligent planning and expertly checking boxes off the to-do lists
- Own the day-to-day workflow for your partners by effectively scheduling meetings and ensuring every day is fluid and productive
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements including flights, hotels, transportation, meal reservations, entertainment, etc.
- Order and restock office and lab consumables and inventory
- Facilitate tours on behalf of the firm
- Grow your skill-set with the firm – as things change, you are more than willing to find new ways to innovate and tackle additional projects
Ideally you have:
- 3+ years of EA experience ideally in VC/accelerator
- Proficient in G Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication style that encompasses good listening skills and thoughtful speaking
- Creative thinking and open-mindedness to work with executives who bounce ideas off you
- No task is too small or too big mentality
- A college degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.