Chronus Health, an early stage medical diagnostic startup, is seeking motivated and talented candidates to join our dynamic team. Our mission is to build a global, point-of-care company that makes blood tests accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime. We have been accepted into a leading Bay Area accelerator and are in the process of closing a seed round with significant funding.
As an engineering intern, you will be working closely with the CTO and the core engineering team to work on pushing the boundaries of engineering for medical and life science applications.
These positions may be converted to full time hires in the future.
The intern/part-time hire will be working out of UC Berkeley to assist in the fabrication of microfluidic devices.
Qualification and desired skills
- Fabrication experience with photolithography and wet etching is required.
- Working experience with glass/PDMS devices is required.
- Electrical testing and characterization experience with semiconductor devices and microfluidics are preferred.
- Programming using Python, C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience with LEdit software is a plus.
- Microfabrication: 1 year (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
To apply, please submit your resume to our post on Indeed.