Mendel Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager is an integral part of Mendel’s commercial strategy, responsible for the hands-on execution of a number of demand generation programs and projects. This role is office-based in San Jose, CA and reports into the Mendel Inside Sales Director which is within Mendel’s Commercial Team functional area.
*This role contains a 120-day probationary period.
Success in this role means you can plan and manage complex commercial programs, set goals, and demonstrate results, as well as identify creative content and experiences that will engage Mendel’s target audiences of prospects as well as existing customers.
Drive lead acquisition and engagement throughout the sales funnel through innovative, scalable, and measurable programs.
You are a self-starter with a broad understanding of Inside Sales best practices, inbound marketing, and audience engagement. This position requires a mix of skills including a creative eye, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and effective project management.
- Drive lead generation, lead nurturing, and opportunity pipeline from marketing programs.
- Manage the sales cycle end-to-end from lead generation to contract execution.
- Create processes and procedures for executing sales strategies.
- Client stakeholder mapping and targeting
- Utilize CRM and other tools to manage the sales funnel and drive optimal conversion rates.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to:
- Research, segment, and understand our audiences and how to engage them effectively.
- Plan and drive event calendar of monthly webinars, monthly email campaigns and associated themes for website and social media content.
- Measure, track and analyze program effectiveness to determine return on marketing investment and inform budget and resource priorities.
- Research competition and analyze market segments to understand trends and latest news.
- Minimum 3-5 years in demand generation role in B2B software. Preferably with a life sciences, pharma, CRO or clinical research company.
- Experience building, executing, scaling demand programs. You are a hands-on “cold caller” and a “closer”.
- You have a track record of consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Self-directed, able to create a plan, prioritize initiatives, execute independently and in collaboration with others, to agreed deadlines.
- An experimental and creative mindset, you relish the opportunity to try new things and measure what works and what doesn’t so that mistakes become learning opportunities.
- You’ve mastered CRM tools including Salesforce. You are proficient in Powerpoint and Excel or other tracking/project management solutions.
- High-energy, outgoing, can-do personality, ability to prioritize and triage real-time demands with multiple project deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Primary office location: San Jose.
To apply, please visit https://mendel.applytojob.com/apply/4ujczCMutI/Inside-Sales-Manager.