At Geltor we design award-winning ingredients for the world’s biggest consumer product companies. We’ve built a diverse team with a singular focus, and are recruiting a Director of People Operations to attract, develop, and challenge amazing people. This role reports directly to the CEO.
What you’ll do:
- Understand our business as a whole, and create the best environment for people to reach their full potential at work
- Own the design and implementation of HR processes, including: competitive compensation/benefits planning; scalable on-boarding programs; and talent development/performance management across the organization
- Drive the evolution of HR policies and practices within the company by identifying improvement opportunities and making fact-based recommendations. Work with key collaborators to develop comprehensive, data-driven business cases to support recommendations. Communicate effectively with decision-makers including the executive team.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Be hands-on with daily operational HR needs
What we’re looking for:
- A down-to-earth and engaging teammate who has integrity, is assertive, and can easily build trust
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
- Ability to work across multiple teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Analytically driven, using qualitative and quantitative approaches to solve problems
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Plus: Experience in a high-growth organization
About Geltor, Inc.
Geltor, Inc. designs high-performance, sustainable ingredients for consumer product companies by combining computation, biology and materials science. Its first products are collagen protein ingredients optimized for cosmetics and personal care applications and produced through a proprietary animal-free fermentation process. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area.