|Chronus Health, an early stage medical diagnostic startup, is seeking motivated and talented individuals to join our dynamic team. Our mission is to build a global, point-of-care company that makes blood tests accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime. We have been accepted into a leading Bay Area accelerator and are in the process of closing a seed round with significant funding.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of the core team and build the product from the ground up. If you believe in pushing the boundaries and changing the status quo to have a significant impact on the healthcare industry, we’d love to hear from you!
- Design, develop and debug backend software for processing, analyzing and visualizing data generated from our biosensor platform.
- Create baseline profiles and models for classification of data
- Work closely with the engineering team to optimize the development of the embedded system.
- Develop and maintain front-end software using frameworks such as electron which controls the hardware, display data trends, and real-time sensor data.
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- M.S/ Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent relevant field with 3+ industry experience working with complex medium to large datasets.
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++ is required.
- Experience with cleaning, analyzing and visualizing medium-sized, complex data sets
- Proficient in numerical analysis and matrix math (2D, 3D) with a solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Experience or knowledge of data acquisition systems and embedded systems is a plus
- Experience working with cross-platform frameworks for developing desktop applications such as ELECTRON is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization:
Please apply through Indeed.