Circularis Biotechnologies is looking for a lab assistant (full-time) to be part of our growing team located in Oakland, California. We specialize in DNA promoter discovery and engineering to serve gene therapy and bio-manufacturing companies around the world.
Required Education and Skills
- B.S. in a life science with at least 2 years hands-on experience in a laboratory setting (or M.S. in same area)
- Extensive experience in general molecular biology procedures
- Mammalian cell culture experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail in experimental documentation, and in keeping an organized work environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
To apply, please visit our website (circularisbiotech.com/career) to email us your CV.