Business Development / Marketing Intern
Chronus Health, an early stage medical diagnostic startup, is looking for motivated and talented candidates to join the dynamic team. Our mission is to build a global, point-of-care company that makes blood tests accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
If you believe in pushing the boundaries and changing the status quo to have a significant impact on the healthcare industry, we’d love to hear from you!
As an intern, you will work closely with the CEO and CTO to further the mission and vision of Chronus Health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content for marketing activities (e.g. social media, press release, blogs, direct mail and web)
- Create graphics for social media, website, etc.
- Participate in team brainstorming ideas and suggest new ideas and approaches to company projects and campaigns
- Assist management with daily administrative tasks as required
- Strong writing, editing, social media, graphics skills required.
- Based in San Francisco
- Bonus skills: video editing
- Familiarity with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
To apply, please submit your resume to our post on Indeed.