Are you a self-starter? Does branding and marketing of breakthrough dietary supplements interest you? mouth2mouth is an exciting new startup that emphasizes innovation and teamwork to develop next generation personalized probiotics for oral health. Based on microbiome data from thousands of healthy individuals, their AI-driven platform determines consortia of beneficial bacteria that fight widespread conditions such as tooth decay, gum disease, and bad breath. Our mission is to improve oral hygiene and provide a solution to oral diseases by use of an all-natural process. We are looking for a skilled designer to develop branding of our first product line. This is a full-time position that is primarily a telework opportunity.
As a Brand Marketing Designer, you will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Technology Officer, and subject matter experts to help formulate and execute a brand strategy that drives awareness and appeal. You will help create a visual brand that is clear, consistent, and modern. Experience in sales, customer service and promotional marketing for dietary supplements is a major plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a coherent brand message through marketing campaigns and promotions
- Design a landing page for a new product line or initiative
- Art-directing posts on the official Mouth2Mouth blog
- Storyboarding concepts for brand videos and web spots
- Build custom email templates that appeal to the target audience
- Execute brand promotions and marketing initiatives each week and evaluate performance
- Determining additional branding methods (e.g., business cards, swag, T-shirts, office signage)
- Other marketing duties as needed
Some ideal traits of the role include:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in branding and marketing, preferably for dietary supplements and/or probiotics
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, web design, graphic design, or similar
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite
- Ability to effortlessly maneuver between web design and branding, illustration, typography, video, logo design, and/or working with copy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Problem solver with the ability to offer creative solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional, reliable and accountable
- Ability to travel to San Francisco, CA and/or Davis, CA as needed
To apply, submit your resume or CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org