Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Novel protein and biomanufacturing company seeks bioreactor design engineer for contract work designing a pilot bioreactor. The company is focused on gas fermentation; this will be a gas fermentation bioreactor.
This is not an entry level job. You must be highly proficient in Autocad or other design software to perform this job. You must have previously designed a bioreactor vessel of above 100L in size that was successfully built, deployed and operated to be eligible for this job. This job is not permanent. It is intended for a consultant or contractor to help our team with a particular project: the design and production of a pilot-scale bioreactor. It may or may not lead to a full time job.
Principals only, no recruiters. The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to communicate well in English
- A Bioprocess engineer with experience in bioreactor design
- Experienced at designing bioreactor vessels using Autocad, or other software in the Autodesk suite of products. Other equivalent software is also acceptable.
- Understanding of bioprocess, control, agitation, mass transfer, mass flow and downstream processing
- Experienced in designing and operating bacterial fermentation systems
- Able to work under deadlines.
- Experienced with downstream processing
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- bioreactor design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Other forms
- One location
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Only full-time employees eligible
We have strict social distancing and hygienic practices in place.