Indee Labs develops hardware for gene delivery. Our focus is on gene-modified cell therapy development and manufacturing. Gene-modified cell therapies are the most effective platform for patients with late-stage and advanced disease. Nobody knows how to reliably manufacture gene-modified cell therapies at scale.
We are seeking a bioengineer to join the team full time to accelerate the development of our microfluidic gene delivery platform. Indee Labs is based at Bonneville Labs in Berkeley, CA with satellite offices in North Sydney, NSW and Adelaide, SA in Australia. The team is backed by Y Combinator, Founders Fund, Main Sequence Ventures and Social+Capital among others.
● Experience in primary human cell culture
● Experience in mammalian cell engineering
● Experience with immunological lab techniques and methods
● Work Authorization in the United States
Preferred Skills :
● Industry experience
● Interest in or experience with microfluidics
● Primary immune cell transfection or phenotype analysis
● Experience designing vectors for cell transfection
● Demonstrated research track record
● Ability to work independently and lead others
● Ability to manage a small lab
● Background or strong interest in entrepreneurship
● Located in or willing to relocate to the Bay Area
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .