Chronus Health, an early stage medical diagnostic startup, is seeking motivated and talented candidates to join our dynamic team. Our mission is to build a global, point-of-care company that makes blood tests accessible to anyone, anywhere, anytime. We have been accepted into a leading Bay Area accelerator and are in the process of closing a seed round with significant funding.
As an engineering intern, you will be working closely with the CTO and the core engineering team to work on pushing the boundaries of engineering for medical and life science applications.
These positions may be converted to full time hires in the future.
The intern/part-time hire will be working in a bio-wet lab and will assist in planning and conducting electrical and optical experiments with buffers and blood.
Qualifications and desired skills
- Work experience in a wet lab (BSL1/BSL2)
- Experience with solution, buffer and reagent preparation.
- Working knowledge of data acquisition and electrical measurements.
- Programming using Python, C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience with FPGA is a plus
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master’s (Preferred)
- San Francisco, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
To apply, please submit your resume to our post on Indeed.