Health Linkages is the Data Provenance Company. Most existing healthcare data solutions lack robust methods for data provenance, interoperability and integrity management. We plan to change that by applying our unique mix of blockchain technology and big data. We are seeking an engineer to join the team and lead the architecting and development of our platform. Health Linkages has pre-seed funding and has been accepted into the IndieBio accelerator summer cohort.
- Experience architecting and/or developing applications using SDLC/Agile principles.
- Big data experience using NoSQL/graph databases.
- Interest in blockchain technologies.
- Knowledge and expertise in blockchain technologies, architecture, and open source implementations.
- Familiarity with health care data standards (HL7, FHIR, etc.) and regulatory requirements (HIPAA, Part 11, etc.).
- Experience with containerized, microservice-based architectures.
- Linux engineering experience in a dynamic cloud environment (AWS/Azure/etc).
- Remote friendly, although able to spend some time in San Francisco between May and September (Ideally located in SF Bay Area)