OneSkin, envisions being the company you can trust to keep you young while you age. If you are a scientist who wants to be part of this endeavor, apply for our research associate open position.
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our team and change the scenario of R&D for skincare development. The ideal candidate will have a master or B.S. in cellular biology, bioengineering or similar program.
The candidate should be skilled in standard cellular and (skin) tissue culture, molecular biology, cellular biology, and desirably, screening.
This person is expected to function well within a team setting, be able to complete tasks on time and communicate well with company management.
Our new research assistant will be working with research, development, validation, and manufacturing of advanced human 3D skin models, testing compounds and helping to establish our screening platform. Experience with high-throughput screening is very appreciated.
- B.S. or B.E., with further experience in an academic or industrial project team;
- Expertise in cellular biology;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Work with our R&D team and execute cell-based assays and experiments.
- Be creative and promote the development of technology related to our core business
- Help in the maintenance of the laboratory, promote the teamwork and the conditions for projects development.
- Report results to the company management.
Full time salary + stock options.
Please include a CV and cover letter when you apply.