Indee Labs develops hardware for gene delivery. Our focus is on gene-modified cell therapy development and manufacturing. Gene-modified cell therapies are the most effective platform for patients with late-stage and advanced disease. Nobody, however, knows how to reliably manufacture gene-modified cell therapies at scale.
We are seeking a bioengineer to join the team full time to accelerate the development of our microfluidic gene delivery platform. Indee Labs is a member of Cicada Innovations & NSW Health Ignition Health (Australia), IndieBio, Y Combinator and QB3@953.
- Primary human cell culture
- Mechanical Engineering (e.g., AutoDesk Inventor, pneumatic systems)
- Scientific Computing (e.g., Python)
- Masters or PhD with industry experience
- Demonstrated research track record
- Ability to work independently and lead others
- Ability to manage a small lab
- Background in entrepreneurship
- Located in the Bay Area
- Work authorised in the United States
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.