Executive Assistant/Community Manager/Chief Happiness/Happenings Officer.
An experienced, discreet, sharp, efficient, and detail oriented executive assistant to the CEO and the team. Your contributions are critical to our success as a well oiled and efficient ‘forever startup’.
Its a publicly declared goal that Koniku *must* be company that is *joy* to work in. Therefore we must pay attention to it and incentivize it on a daily basis, so someone needs to pay heed to the daily happiness of the team – to make sure people are in a good shape.
You have an innate ability to maintain composure in an extremely fast paced
environment. You are a reference point in an environment of constant change. You can make your voice heard and take charge as needed.
The ideal candidate requires minimal supervision. Having a STEM background is desired (B.Sc. or M.Sc) but not required. A keen interest in neuroscience would be invaluable to help you connect.
Detailed Job Description:
- Perform clerical functions such as arranging meetings/conference calls, scheduling appointments for CEO and leadership team.
- Prepare meeting notices, minutes, and statistical information. Organize follow up with staff, customers and investors.
- Supervise and place orders of all office supplies, stamps, paper supplies and copy machine supplies.
- Own and manage the entire office complex, maintain a professional posture in the office/building, handle reception and related matters.
- Manage press correspondence, keep social media accounts relevant
Organize lab visits and tours. Answer questions, handle inquiries and refer to appropriate sub—teams.
- Attend Management & Board meetings and take minutes and distribute.
Maintain, update, organize, and file correspondence, documents and verifying
completeness, storage and retrieval.
- Arrange travel, maintain and review travel guidelines.
Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed is a must. To conform to ITAR regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a (3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Note that Koniku is an Equal Opportunity Employer; We hire for individual competence, retain on results, advance for excellence — no exceptions.
Please send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are especially keen on examples of previous side projects or main body of work which demonstrate your interests and commitment.